Sunday, December 20, 2015

Taming the Whirlwind by L.M. Heidle Book Tour




Liz is slowly accomplishing her goals:

1.      Get out of her small town- CHECK
2.      Graduate College- CHECK
3.      Move to New York- CHECK
4.      Get a job- working on it
5.      Find drama- WAIT! NO! 

Finding drama was NOT on her to-do list, but apparently life didn’t get the memo, because it threw her one heck of a curveball. What curveball you ask? It’s not a what, but a who and that who would be Mr. Kade Ian Parker. The tattooed, short-tempered, sexier than should be allowed businessman, has turned her world more than upside down. He obliterated it. Her life has turned into something that even a soap opera writer couldn’t come up with.
            Kade never wanted to find love. He saw how his family crumbled after his mom left; there was no way he was going to be crushed by another woman. No one had come close to making him want more, until her. No matter how hard he fought his attraction and oh did he try. Hell, he basically pushed her into another man’s arms, nothing changed.  He. Still. Wanted. Her.  

         



About me? Hmm . . . I hate this part. It kind of makes me feel like I’m answering questions for a dating service, but here you go. . .
          I’ve spent most of my life in one part or another of Missouri. The last four years, through my husband’s career, I’ve gotten to live in Texas and Georgia.
          My husband and I have been married for ten years. We have two beautiful boys, who will most likely drive me to insanity before they’re ten. We have three disgusting snakes (Can you tell it wasn’t my idea?). Now we’ve added a Rat terrier puppy to the crazy mix, who is beyond spoiled, but at least I get to dress someone in pink.
          I’d never planned on being a writer, never even crossed my mind. It started as a way to escape during a difficult time in my life and then I realized how much I loved it. I’d finished my first book and couldn’t wait to start the next one. Now I’m on book four and already have ideas for number five running through my head.
          I never thought writing would be more than a hobby, but when I was given the opportunity to publish, I decided to take it. Who knows where the future will lead, maybe I’ll sell one book or a thousand, but at least I fought my fear of the unknown and tried.

          I have a ton of people to thank. My husband and children for putting up with me. My sister for giving me the idea by getting me addicted to my Kindle. If there was a Kindle’s Anonymous, I’d probably need to be a member. My parents for always believing in anything I do. Julie of Amazing Things Press for giving me a shot. Last, but definitely not least my fans (when I get some) for taking a chance on an unknown writer.  

With Love,

Lindsey

          


Author Top Ten
Top Ten Favorites for L.M. Heidle

l  Spending time with my family
l  The Dance by Garth Brooks
l  Twilight movies and books--Team Edward!
l  Pride and Prejudice movie
l  Hitman/Mafia Romance (Marked Series by J.M. Sevilla and Carter Reed series by Tijan)
l  Hinder, pre2013
l  Singing even when you don’t know all the words
l  Crime shows: Bones, Criminal Minds, and NCIS
l  Reading while snuggled in bed on a rainy day
l  Hearing a song that brings back the past

Character Casting
Kade Ian Parker:

You’d never know a tatted, chiseled to perfection body lay beneath those expensive suits, but there’s a lot you don’t know about Mr. Parker. Most people only see the tall, demanding man with killer looks, but there’s more to him than blonde hair, glacial blue eyes, and melt worthy dimples. If you can see past the intimidating personality and mouth watering good looks, you’ll get to see just how deep he really is, and that’s where the true attraction lies.
* If I had to pick an actor it would probably be rougher version of Chris Hemsworth


Elizabeth Anne Day:

Kade knows Liz is from a small town, he knows everything about her, even before he really knows her. Most people only see a fair skinned woman with brown hair and green eyes. When Kade looks at her he sees captivating green eyes, that see so deep inside it scares the hell out of him. Add that on top of her rocking body with a hidden rose tattoo and no matter what he does, he knows he’s screwed.
*If I had to pick an actress it would probably be Emma Stone.

Excerpt
1.             “Life in the city is a lot different than where you’re from, so why don’t you just go back? You’d never survive here.” Oh crap. “And where did you get that ridiculous nickname ‘Gel?’ Let me guess, you were trying to spell leg, but couldn’t, so you made it her nickname to cover your stupidity.” Now I tried to push my way in between them, but Kade grabbed my arm and pulled me behind him.
     Brent yelled, “Let her go!” I jerked my hand free and tried to get in between them again. The expressions on both of their faces terrified the hell out of me. Everyone around us made a smart move to step away before punches were thrown. “For your information ‘Gel’ is short for Angel, because she is my angel, the love of my life.” What? I was the love of his life? I would have to think about that later; right now I had to stop this fight. “I know you don’t understand the word love, because I’m guessing a self-centered jerk like you has never been in love.” That was the last straw. Brent pushed me out of the way right before Kade hit him in the face.
      Before I knew what was happening, Brent had punched Kade back. After a couple more punches were thrown, I finally found my voice. I screamed but it didn’t sound like me, “BOTH OF YOU STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!!” 


To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page 



No comments:

Post a Comment